Flavoured Fudge [Video]
Wednesday, 1 March 2017 10:32:00 Europe/London
- 4 x 400g Rainbow Dust Colour Melts (any colours)
- 4 x 25g Butter
- 4 x 397g Condensed Milk
- 4 x 100g Icing Sugar
- Flavourings of your choice
- Put 400g of Colour Melts into a large bowl.
- Add 25g of butter and 397g of condensed milk.
- Microwave until all the Colour Melt buttons are melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add 100g of icing sugar.
- Add your favourite flavouring.
- Pour the mixture into a large dish or tin, ensuring the bottom is covered.
- Chill for 30 minutes to set the mixture.
- Repeat 3 times using a different colours of Colour Melts to create the layers.
- Sprinkle the final layer with Edible Glitter before chilling.
- Once set, cut into pieces to serve.