Rainbow Dust Colour Melts (colour of your choice)
- Rainbow Dust Sugar Crystals (Baby Blue, Green and Pink)
- Ice Cream
- Strawberry Syrup
- Tray, lined with greaseproof paper)
- Microwaveable Bowl
- Firstly, blow up your balloons to the size you require. Then pour Sugar Crystals into a bowl, you can mix various colours together if you wish.
- Pour Colour Melts into a microwaveable bowl, and heat into the microwave for 30 second blasts until melted. Stir for one minute continuously for before using.
- Dip each balloon into the melted Colour Melts, then add a sprinkling of Sugar Crystals. Mix various colours together if you require. Add a spoonful of the Colour Melts onto the prepared tray, then place the covered balloon on top, pressing down slightly to hold the balloon in place.
- Place into the fridge to set. Take out then pierce the balloon with a pin and carefully remove to reveal an edible bowl.
- Add your favourite scoops of ice cream, then drizzle with strawberry syrup & a sprinkling of Sugar Crystals to finish.
Why not make up different colours of edible bowls, ideal for children’s parties.